Cookies Policy allows you to improve your interaction with SPINDOTS.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a site, when visited by the user, places on your computer or on your mobile device through the browser. Placing cookies helps the site recognize your device the next time your user visits it.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, such as how users arrive and use the sites or zone of the country / countries through which they access the site, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of the sites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Our cookies allow you to perform different functions:
- Essential Cookies - Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site. Allows site navigation and usage of your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it can not be provided.das suas aplicações, tal como aceder a áreas seguras do site através de login. Sem estes cookies, os serviços que o exijam não podem ser prestados.
- Analytical Cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise.
- Feature Cookies – We use feature cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user's name every time the user accesses the site.
We also use feature cookies to provide advanced user services, such as providing premium information. In a nutshell, feature cookies retain user preferences for site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies – They serve to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
- Advertising Cookies – They serve to direct the advertising according to the interests of each user, allowing to limit the number of times of the ad's visualization. These cookies help measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, they do not identify the user.
The cookies used can be:
- Permanent Cookies -They are stored at the level of the browser in their access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session Cookies - They are temporary, they remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave the site. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
How we explain cookies helps you get the most out of our sites.
We remind you that by disabling cookies, significant parts of the SPINDOTS platform may no longer function properly.
Our newsletters can, for statistical purposes, contain a single "pixel" that lets us know if they are open and check the clicks through links or ads within the newsletter.
The user always has the possibility to deactivate the sending of the newsletter in his personal area.
How to manage cookies
All web browsers (browsers) allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies by managing the settings in their browser.
If you disable cookies, you may prevent some Internet services from functioning properly, affecting, in whole or in part, site navigation.
How can I enable and disable cookies in my browser?
You have full control over cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are allowed, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or locked on the page you are viewing, an icon appears at the end of the address bar.
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar Select Settings Show Advanced Settings In the "Privacy" section, click the Content Settings button Select the "Block site data setting" option. the following cookie settings in the "Cookies" section: Delete cookies; Block cookies by default; Allow cookies by default; Keep cookies and website data by default until you exit the browser; Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains. Note: There are various levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information on cookie settings in Google Chrome, see this page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
To disable all cookies in Internet Explorer:
Click the "Tools" menu and choose "Internet Options" Select the "Privacy" tab Move the bar to the top where "Block all cookies" will appear. Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information about Internet Explorer cookie settings, see this Microsoft page.
To disable all cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
1) Click on the "Tools" menu 2) Select "Options" 3) Click on the "Privacy" icon in the upper panel 4) In the "Cookies" section disable the "Accept cookies from the sites" 5) Click "OK" to save your changes and close.Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, see this page.
To disable all cookies in Safari:
1) Click "Edit" 2) Select "Preferences" 3) In the upper panel select the "Privacy" icon 4) In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never".Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information on cookie settings in Safari, see this page.
All other browsers Please look in the "help" menu of your browser or contact your browser vendor.
More information about cookies
You can get more information about cookies through this page.
Or by reading the respective Decree-Law (in portuguese).