Helping Business Growth
What you need to know about the SPINDOTS Platform
How much does it cost to join the Platform?
The platform does not represent any cost for the private users who will be able to enjoy all the available functionalities and discounts offered by the business entities, in criteria that are the sole responsibility of these entities.
How do I register on the Platform?
BUSINESS USER (Producer / Brand, Distributor / Retailer / Store) must follow these steps:
- Register as BUSINESS USER (COMPANY) in the Platform following the following steps
- Once you have registered as a user, access your Account and register the company or companies that will manage the platform by filling out the Registration form for each of the Companies (with company and contact details)
- Read and accept the Disclaimer and Commitment of Confidentiality and Protection of Personal and Business Data and submit the application for registration (pre-registration)
- Confirm registration according to instructions of the automatic email that is sent after submitting the pre-registration request
- Note: Within 48 hours (useful), and after verification of your credentials, the representative of the Business User will have direct and exclusive access to the management of your Business Account. Access to this Business Account will be made from the Company Entry page.
Is the platform secure?
The SPINDOTS platform has been developed in accordance with the standards and good practices defined by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (www.iab.com) regarding data security and advertising standards. In this sense, the personal data is not shared or sold, being housed only in SPINDOTS servers. Campaigns made by Business Users are the responsibility of the same.
How and where can I complain if I have a problem with the product / service I purchased with a discount promoted on the platform?
The responsibility for the campaigns and discounts offered are the promoters themselves (Business Users). Complaints regarding campaigns, brands, stores and products should be made directly with them, and for this, contact the respective promoter. However, you can always report these situations directly on the SPINDOTS platform in a form provided for this purpose.
Who will have access to the data of the PRIVATE USERS?
The SPINDOTS platform respects all the legislation in force in Portugal that regulates the maintenance of databases. Registration data for Private Users will never be disclosed by SPINDOTS unless expressly permitted by SPINDOTS Platform. The principle of using the Platform is that each user is sovereign with respect to their registration data and explicit preferences and can modify them at any time.
Who will have access to the data of the BUSINESS USERS manufacturers / distributors of brands, service providers and retailers?
The registration data of the BUSINESS USERS in the Platform SPINDOTS can only be divulged to third parties with the express authorization of its owner (corporate user), being protected its access in all other cases. The business users of each company will only have access to the data of their respective company, being able to consult them and / or modify them at any time directly in the Platform SPINDOTS. The principle of using the Platform is that each business user (Manufacturers / Distributors of brands and service providers and retailers) can act on their registration data and explicit preferences and can modify them at any time.